Руби Куб
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Руби Куб

Добре дошли в най-новия виртуален свят Руби Куб

ИндексПоследни снимкиТърсенеРегистрирайте сеВход

Семе или Уке?

Go down 
+3
MusicIsTheKey
YaMaKami*RiYu
AiShIteRu~chAn
7 posters
АвторСъобщение
AiShIteRu~chAn
Баничка с Боза
Баничка с Боза
AiShIteRu~chAn

Брой мнения : 459
Местожителство : ПлАнеТата На ИзГубЕнитЕ ФантАзьорИ
Настроение : ...my neck hurts...
Registration date : 30.03.2008

Семе или Уке? Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Семе или Уке?   Семе или Уке? EmptyВто Авг 26, 2008 9:10 pm

You scored as a The Breaker SEME You are the most imaginative, helpful, and strong-hearted SEME out there. You can be quiet and helpful at the same time which is a rarity. You're good at listening to others and you don't deny their ideas. One thing you can't stand is seeing someone sad, crying, or otherwise unhappy. Those who think you're shy aren't always the most right but it's true you don't need to talk much unless you have something important to say. You would be paired with the Sorrowful UKE because everyone needs a shoulder to cry on and you're just the guy/gal for the job. It's best to avoid the Homicidal SEME but even if you do that it's easy for someone as calm and helpful as you to get mixed up in the schemes of the certain Devilish UKE. You are truly best placed with the Gentle SEME as a buddy. For my last info, I have to say that you really don't mind and will go with the flow - whatever your partner is into is fine by you but considering who you're best matched with I'd say that they'd be too scared to do anything out of the ordinary. Give them a little nudge to let 'em know it's alright, okay?
LINK FOR THE QUIZ---http://quizfarm.com/quiz_repository/seme_uke/217870/
Върнете се в началото Go down
YaMaKami*RiYu
~Гражданин на Олимпия~
YaMaKami*RiYu

Брой мнения : 56
Местожителство : YaoI WondeRlanD
Registration date : 04.04.2008

Семе или Уке? Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Семе или Уке?   Семе или Уке? EmptyСря Авг 27, 2008 10:38 am

You scored as a The Optimistic UKE
You are the kindest, most sweet, and cutest of all UKE kind. This is not really a bad thing, actually it's very good. You may be the lowest level of UKE but you are also the happiest and most adorable. You are often a fan of things you can snuggle with and cartoons will never grow boring for you. You smile a lot and nothing ever seems to get you down which makes you a great match for the Gentle SEME. Be warned, though, my Uke-friend.. rough times await you if a Homicidal SEME lingers too close. You would do well to befriend a Sorrowful UKE as I'm sure your happy-go-lucky attitude will balance out their depression. On my last note I will say that ropes, whips, and chains aren't your fancies even if they are tempting - I'd stick to
sweat
MusicIsTheKey
~ЛиМонЧЕтО~
~ЛиМонЧЕтО~
MusicIsTheKey

Брой мнения : 130
Местожителство : Хелзинки
Registration date : 26.06.2008

Семе или Уке? Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Семе или Уке?   Семе или Уке? EmptyНед Авг 31, 2008 9:31 am

You scored as a The Gentle SEME
You are the most loving, romantic, and loyal SEME but you also have a protective side that won't stop for anything. You are devoted to making your love and your friends happy but don't take it too far, being too trusting is a major flaw in your design and it is important to atleast TRY to deny the 'cute face'. You wish to be honest and only want to live happily ever after in a love-story all your own. You never say die and will do whatever it takes to help those you care for. You are, of course, best matched with the lovely and caring Optimistic UKE who will take any protection you are willing to give and who is sure to brighten your day. You would do well to stay clear of the Devilish UKE if you feel like staying alive anytime soon. Befriending the Breaker SEME would be your best bet. You aren't the kinkiest and you'd rather just kiss. The fire of love isn't meant to be destructive in your eyes - it's meant to be warm and relaxing.
Аз-семе.Хаха,малее,докъде стигна света
XD
Виждам,че тука има двама човека,с които ще си отивам прекрасно.Единия ми е сестра,затова това вече е сигурно,че някак се разбираме,но другата е точно моя тип Уке. hi hahakisama kuku
Prince
Криминалист
Prince

Брой мнения : 408
Местожителство : В интернет пространството
Настроение : Всичко е ток и жици
Registration date : 29.03.2008

Семе или Уке? Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Семе или Уке?   Семе или Уке? EmptyНед Авг 31, 2008 12:46 pm

You scored as a The Breaker SEME You are the most imaginative, helpful, and strong-hearted SEME out there. You can be quiet and helpful at the same time which is a rarity. You're good at listening to others and you don't deny their ideas. One thing you can't stand is seeing someone sad, crying, or otherwise unhappy. Those who think you're shy aren't always the most right but it's true you don't need to talk much unless you have something important to say. You would be paired with the Sorrowful UKE because everyone needs a shoulder to cry on and you're just the guy/gal for the job. It's best to avoid the Homicidal SEME but even if you do that it's easy for someone as calm and helpful as you to get mixed up in the schemes of the certain Devilish UKE. You are truly best placed with the Gentle SEME as a buddy. For my last info, I have to say that you really don't mind and will go with the flow - whatever your partner is into is fine by you but considering who you're best matched with I'd say that they'd be too scared to do anything out of the ordinary. Give them a little nudge to let 'em know it's alright, okay?

За бога и аз съм seme,ще се опитам да преглътна evilbrat
http://www.otborbg.com/vote.php?id=465
Black Sheep
~Гражданин на Хелзинки~
Black Sheep

Брой мнения : 154
Настроение : Меланхолично
Registration date : 16.05.2008

Семе или Уке? Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Семе или Уке?   Семе или Уке? EmptyЧет Сеп 04, 2008 11:23 am

You scored as a The Sorrowful UKE
You are the most depressed, self-critical, and darkest of the UKE types. This is not truly awful, it's just who you are and tons of people only want to be your friend. If you would let them into your cold and broken heart some mending would really help. You may feel like the world isn't worth it and you'd rather just give up but before you jump off that building I hope you finish reading this because if you fall for the Breaker SEME then you won't be jumping anytime soon. I do warn you that the Homicidal SEME will not aid you any and will only end in you being tied up somewhere and crying. You'd do well to make friends with the Optimistic UKE who only would wish for you to have fun even if that's a tough job. A few last notes.. you can handle some kinks here and there and aren't afraid to take it to the next level but there is a point where you need to stop because if it goes too far you'll end up dying. All you really want is someone to show that they care about you.

haha
AiShIteRu~chAn
Баничка с Боза
Баничка с Боза
AiShIteRu~chAn

Семе или Уке? Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Семе или Уке?   Семе или Уке? EmptyЧет Сеп 04, 2008 3:48 pm

Black Sheep написа:
You are the most depressed, self-critical, and darkest of the UKE types. This is not truly awful, it's just who you are and tons of people only want to be your friend. If you would let them into your cold and broken heart some mending would really help. You may feel like the world isn't worth it and you'd rather just give up but before you jump off that building I hope you finish reading this because if you fall for the Breaker SEME then you won't be jumping anytime soon. I do warn you that the Homicidal SEME will not aid you any and will only end in you being tied up somewhere and crying. You'd do well to make friends with the Optimistic UKE who only would wish for you to have fun even if that's a tough job. A few last notes.. you can handle some kinks here and there and aren't afraid to take it to the next level but there is a point where you need to stop because if it goes too far you'll end up dying. All you really want is someone to show that they care about you.

haha
Направо те връзвам и те качвам на колата twich hahakisama XD
Black Sheep
~Гражданин на Хелзинки~
Black Sheep

Семе или Уке? Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Семе или Уке?   Семе или Уке? EmptyЧет Сеп 04, 2008 6:46 pm

~КрАлиЦата`на`ПрОкЛетите написа:
Black Sheep написа:

haha
Добре,ама да знаеш,че ще викам evilbrat
AiShIteRu~chAn
Баничка с Боза
Баничка с Боза
AiShIteRu~chAn

Семе или Уке? Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Семе или Уке?   Семе или Уке? EmptyЧет Сеп 04, 2008 7:32 pm

Black Sheep написа:
Black Sheep написа:

haha
Хихи,ще си донеса тиксо kuku
Prince
Криминалист
Prince

Семе или Уке? Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Семе или Уке?   Семе или Уке? EmptyЧет Сеп 04, 2008 9:45 pm

Black Sheep написа:
Black Sheep написа:

haha

За кво ти е тиксо.Едно шамарче и е в несвяст.Ако искаш ,мога да ти помогна
Black Sheep
~Гражданин на Хелзинки~
Black Sheep

Семе или Уке? Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Семе или Уке?   Семе или Уке? EmptyЧет Сеп 04, 2008 9:56 pm

Prince написа:
Black Sheep написа:
Black Sheep написа:

haha

Няма да стане от едно шамарче.Пък и двама seme са ми много.Късно,Анджи,Кралицата те изпревари. evilbrat
Към Кралицата:
*sob*Нали съм твоят мил uke!Не трябва ли да се грижиш за мен,вместо да ме опаковаш? tears
Prince
Криминалист
Prince

Семе или Уке? Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Семе или Уке?   Семе или Уке? EmptyЧет Сеп 04, 2008 10:17 pm

Black Sheep написа:
Prince написа:
Black Sheep написа:
Black Sheep написа:

haha

Няма да стане от едно шамарче.Пък и двама seme са ми много.Късно,Анджи,Кралицата те изпревари. evilbrat
Към Кралицата:
*sob*Нали съм твоят мил uke!Не трябва ли да се грижиш за мен,вместо да ме опаковаш? tears

МАРИОн,споко бе.Аз ще те измъкна от млаката ми Кралица.Бъди сигурна.Знаеш,че ще ти помогна
Black Sheep
~Гражданин на Хелзинки~
Black Sheep

Семе или Уке? Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Семе или Уке?   Семе или Уке? EmptyЧет Сеп 04, 2008 11:00 pm

Ама аз не искам да ме измъкваш.Кралицата е моят semee *hug*Нищо,че иска да ме опакова и да ме отвлече. evilbrat
AiShIteRu~chAn
Баничка с Боза
Баничка с Боза
AiShIteRu~chAn

Семе или Уке? Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Семе или Уке?   Семе или Уке? EmptyПет Сеп 05, 2008 9:55 am

Black Sheep написа:
Ама аз не искам да ме измъкваш.Кралицата е моят semee *hug*Нищо,че иска да ме опакова и да ме отвлече. evilbrat
Не се притеснявай,след това ще те гледам като писано яйчице укенце.Само трябва да кажеш какво искаш и ще се погрижа да го имаш
Black Sheep
~Гражданин на Хелзинки~
Black Sheep

Семе или Уке? Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Семе или Уке?   Семе или Уке? EmptyПет Сеп 05, 2008 11:34 am

Black Sheep написа:
Не се притеснявай,след това ще те гледам като писано яйчице укенце.Само трябва да кажеш какво искаш и ще се погрижа да го имаш
Моят semeeeee happy?
vilche-chan

vilche-chan

Брой мнения : 104
Местожителство : '~'The'~'Anime'~'World'~'
Registration date : 11.05.2009

Семе или Уке? Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Семе или Уке?   Семе или Уке? EmptyПет Юли 17, 2009 5:26 pm

You Scored as The Optimistic UKE

You are the kindest, most sweet, and cutest of all UKE kind. This is not really a bad thing, actually it's very good. You may be the lowest level of UKE but you are also the happiest and most adorable. You are often a fan of things you can snuggle with and cartoons will never grow boring for you. You smile a lot and nothing ever seems to get you down which makes you a great match for the Gentle SEME. Be warned, though, my Uke-friend.. rough times await you if a Homicidal SEME lingers too close. You would do well to befriend a Sorrowful UKE as I'm sure your happy-go-lucky attitude will balance out their depression. On my last note I will say that ropes, whips, and chains aren't your fancies even if they are tempting - I'd stick to just the simple stuff if I were you.

това ми харесва haha haha
http://tensai-teki.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Black Sheep
~Гражданин на Хелзинки~
Black Sheep

Семе или Уке? Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Семе или Уке?   Семе или Уке? EmptyСря Юли 22, 2009 10:09 pm

vilche-chan написа:

You would do well to befriend a Sorrowful UKE as I'm sure your happy-go-lucky attitude will balance out their depression.
Аз съм Sorrowful uke! Можем да бъдем приятелии 09
vilche-chan

vilche-chan

Брой мнения : 104
Местожителство : '~'The'~'Anime'~'World'~'
Registration date : 11.05.2009

Семе или Уке? Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Семе или Уке?   Семе или Уке? EmptyСря Авг 12, 2009 2:41 pm

Съгласна съм! 14 Можем да си даваме съвети haha
http://tensai-teki.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Гост
Гост

Семе или Уке? Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Семе или Уке?   Семе или Уке? EmptyПон Окт 11, 2010 9:25 pm

You Scored as The Gentle SEME

You are the most loving, romantic, and loyal SEME but you also have a protective side that won't stop for anything. You are devoted to making your love and your friends happy but don't take it too far, being too trusting is a major flaw in your design and it is important to atleast TRY to deny the 'cute face'. You wish to be honest and only want to live happily ever after in a love-story all your own. You never say die and will do whatever it takes to help those you care for. You are, of course, best matched with the lovely and caring Optimistic UKE who will take any protection you are willing to give and who is sure to brighten your day. You would do well to stay clear of the Devilish UKE if you feel like staying alive anytime soon. Befriending the Breaker SEME would be your best bet. You aren't the kinkiest and you'd rather just kiss. The fire of love isn't meant to be destructive in your eyes - it's meant to be warm and relaxing.

The Gentle SEME
95%
The Breaker SEME
90%
The Optimistic UKE
85%
The Homicidal SEME
80%
The Devilish UKE
65%
The Sorrowful UKE
65%

oo0o0o0 няма ли едно Devilish UKE , че сега мн искам да се запознаем Twisted Evil
okumura_rin

Брой мнения : 3
Местожителство : Bulgaria,Sofia
Настроение : madness...is swallowing me...
Registration date : 14.04.2013

Семе или Уке? Empty
ПисанеЗаглавие: Re: Семе или Уке?   Семе или Уке? EmptyНед Апр 14, 2013 9:25 pm

You Scored as The Sorrowful UKE

The Optimistic UKE
75%
The Sorrowful UKE
75%
The Breaker SEME
70%
The Gentle SEME
65%
The Devilish UKE
40%
The Homicidal SEME
30% Very Happy